New Venture
My friends and family have been telling me for years to sell my cards and scrapbooks. Well, I have decided to take the plunge. There are so many talented people out there, it is hard to think of yourself as "worthy" of someone actually paying for your stuff. I have sold lots of cards in work, done some invitations for people, and a scrapbook or two, but it still is had for me to think of it as a business. So I have decided to try it out for a little while. If I don't sell anything, I will go back to making things for people when they ask. If I sell some stuff, hey, money for more stuff :)
Check out my sidebar there. I am selling on a site called Shophandmade.com. My store is called Paper Persuasion, corny but cute right? There aren't any fees unless you are allergic to a little advertising. They even have a store for people that are selling products that they can't use. Kinda like paper crafting recycling. There is a strong green theme on this site, so if you aren't into that, it might not be for you. I am going to try and move some unused supplies on there also.
This is the first thing that I have listed. I have a tons of cards at work that I need to bring home and list. So when you have a chance, check me out, and send your friends!

No comments:
Post a Comment