TLC
I had a long day at work today, and thought that I would just snuggle up on the chair and relax. Instead, I started checking out some stuff on SCS. I looked at the Technique Lover's Challenge from today, and it intrigued me. Check out this post here http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=394939.
There is a great tutorial and I decided to try it. I used some orange cs for the medallion. Other paper is so saffron, Papertrey white, and retired SU dp. I stamped a flower from Unity, and colored it with koh-i-noor pencils and oms. I added some ribbon and some brads, and some stickles. I Cuttlebugged the base with the swiss dots folder. Cute eh? I may need to teach this to my friends!
Hope everyone has a great night. And don't forget to VOTE!! I will be there tomorrow to make my choice. I will be happy when it's over!

No comments:
Post a Comment