Unity Addicts Challenge & Hip Hop Hangover

I made this card for Wednesday's Unity Addict Wed Challenge. It was an inspiration challenge based on the photo above. I used my new Unity single and did the embossing resist technique. I really love the way this came out. I forget how much I love the distressed look. Heather Brown had a tutorial on this on the SCS Unity forum, and I decided that I hadn't tried this for a while.So did you g to Hip Hop last night?? I did and it was lots of fun as usual. I was a little jealous as some girls were going to see Twilight last night, so I am anxious to see what they thought. Make sure you check out the Unity store http://www.unitystampco.com/, and check out all of the specials. They are good until noon today (11/21). There are some great deals and also some free shipping! See you later!


8 comments:
GREAT color challenge card! You rocked it!
oh my gorgeousness!!! LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE it!!!!!
Very neat idea!! it looks great! :)
Great card, love this technique
I love how you interpreted that bedroom set. The colours and the flowers are just SOOOO pretty!! Soft and inviting. Gorgeous.
Such a pretty card..love the colors!
Very pretty! GREAT use of that frame stamp!!
OMGosh!!!! This is absolutely amazing!!! I love that distressed look and the layout.....sooooo gorgeous!!
Post a Comment