A Special Xmas Card
I saw this post on SCS's Unity forum the other day http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=402642 , and had to make a card. Go check it out and send one of those 100's of cards that you have made.
I used an Imaginisce stamp for this card. I love this little snowman! I colored him with Koh-I-Noor pencils and oms, and added some Martha Stewart glitter around the edges. The sentiment is Verve Visual. I hope he likes it!
Sorry that I have been MIA for the last week and a half. We went to NJ for the holiday, and I came home with a bad cold that turned into bronchitis. I have not felt like doing anything but sleeping! I am feeling a bit better and got some cleaning done today. With less clutter in the stamp room, I made a few cards. I have so much to do before Christmas! I usually have my cards done by now, but I am a real slacker this year. Wish me luck!

No comments:
Post a Comment