Nov 17, 2008

Ways to Use It


I made this card for last week's way to use it challenge. It was to use watercolor paper. I stamped my new Unity stamp, Prince of Peace on watercolor paper with black stazon. I colored it in with a water brush and pearlescent watercolors. See how sparkly it is?? I love this card and may make a few similar ones for my Christmas cards. My bg is a Cuttlebug folder, and ribbon is SU. Dp is retired SU, and I used my nesties to cut out the scallop frame and the circle.
I worked on Saturday and spent the rest of the weekend going through stuff from our storage space. We decided to get rid of it to save some money. Boy that was a lot of work! I managed to empty 6 large rubbermaid totes and either give away, or throw out some stuff. I also found a home for a lot of it. I found some scrapbook/card stuff that I forgot I had! I need to start using some of my stash or my hubby might kill me. So that is why I have been absent for a few days. I must now go and make some Thanksgiving cards for my sis-in-law to give her customers. Wish me luck as I haven't even decided what to use yet!!

No comments: