Jan 21, 2009

Challenge and a Snow Day







I woke up yesterday (Tues) morning to this sight out my front door. Now, a lot of you think big deal, you got snow. But the thing is, here in SC we don't see much of this. Even though I am from NJ and have seen my share of snow, it was still exciting because I got a SNOW DAY!! Yes I stayed home and did nothing all day except work on craft projects.
I colored the images on these cards yesterday (I colored a lot of stuff!) and made the cards today when the sketch challenge was posted. Images are all from Unity, dp is SU, cs is not quite navy, kiwi kiss, and Papertrey white. They are colored with Copics, and all of the hardware is SU. I also used a Cuttlebug embossing folder for the long strip. I thought these may good non-traditional Valentines for the man in your life!
Well, I am off to finish up a scrapbook page. Look for that post tomorrow!! Have a good one and stay warm......



No comments: