Jan 16, 2009

Hangover Again!


I hope everyone joined us at Hip Hop Thursday last night. It was fun! I was going to show you a layout that matched my card from Wednesday, but I changed my mind. I decided to post this one using the Cupcakes set from Unity. I love, love this set!! I made this layout with some American Crafts dp. I love that stuff!!! I also used my Making Memories Slice to do all of the letters. It is a great little cutting machine.





Hope everyone has a great Friday!

7 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Very cute!! Love them!

Lisa H. said...

wow! super cute! lovin' those cupcakes.

Robynccgirl said...

Great layout! I love the birthday candles!

Rebecca said...

Oh, I love those cupcakes!!! In pink and chocolate, they're just divine!

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

Cute cupcakes! Cool layout! Nice work :)

Tamara said...

very cute. that paper is so fun, and the cupcakes are perfect.

Kerry said...

What a fun birthday layout...love those cupcakes!