Jan 29, 2009

Totally Dropped the Ball




OK, I confess. I am a bad blogger. I am an even worse Unity Addict. This was my week to post a Unity project on my blog each day and I forgot!! The funny thing was I was wondering if we were skipping this week since they were at CHA. Stupid me. So I apologize for the screwup, and hope to make it up to everyone in the next few days.
Here are 3 cards that I made for Valentine's day using 3 different Unity stamps sets. I thought they were simple but cute. The first card uses Tiny Trinity, the second Lovin' From the Oven, and the third Cuter Than Most. The dp is from the Target $1 Spot, and the cs is real red. The ribbon, gems, and the heart brads are also from Target's $1 spot. I used my Nestabilities and my Cuttlebug for the mats and the shaped card. I colored everything with Copics.
Well, if you aren't too upset with me, please leave me a comment. Along with what Angela gives away, I will also give away a Unity stamp or 2 to a random comment. So there will be 2 winners this week (OK this few days). Hope everyone enjoys Hip Hop!!


14 comments:

Valerie G said...

Super cute cards. I love the tiny trinity. I can't wait to make some cards myself with that set!

Jacqueline said...

These are soo cute!! No worries about the Unity week!

Karen said...

Who could be upset with you when you put out these fun, cute, adorable cards!!! Love the cuter than most!!!

Anonymous said...

These are all adorable! Don't you just love the $ spot at Target?! And of course who doesn't adore Unity stamps. Thanks so much for sharing your work with us.

Tonya

Robynccgirl said...

Very cute! Those little monsters are perfect for Valentine cards!

Kristen Carll said...

it's ok we forgive you hun! :) These cards are all super cute! Somebody will be happy on Valentines Day!

Michelle (aka mybelle101) said...

*Adorable* Valentines! I love them all, and the 'hey hottie' sentiment makes me laugh everytime! ;)

Jenn said...

Those valentines are so cute!

Lisa F said...

Love your valentine cards - I love the tiny trinity too!

Lisa F said...

Very cute cards! I love tiny trinity too!!!!!

Lee said...

Aaaaadorable!!!! Don't feel bad....life gets crazy!!!! We know you're a Unity addict like all of us are!!! LOL

Sara Henton said...

I really like how you make your cards in shapes too, I'm still working on that

Kerry said...

Such sweet Valentine's day cards! I think I need to go check out Target's $1 spot! :)

JenMarie said...

CUTE!!!