Jan 30, 2009

Unity Day 2 of My Abbreviated Week

Hey you crazy Unity girls! Hope you have forgiven me by now. It's Hip Hop Hangover Friday!! Here is a card that I did for this week Unity Addicts challenge. It was to make a Valentine's Card using red, pink, yellow and blue. It was easier than I thought. I had an image that Kim (doodersmom on scs) sent me and it was perfect. It is from a kit of the month and I so want it!! The paper is real red and dp is DCWV. I colored it with Copics and added some rhinestones and ribbon and stickles. The card was cut out with a Nestability.













Enjoy your Friday and don't forget to leave a comment to be in the drawing to win a Unity stamp!!


14 comments:

Robynccgirl said...

I love this card! It's ok about forgetting your week! We all make mistakes, life happens!

Anonymous said...

I adore this image and you did a super job using it with the challenge. Thanks for sharing and have a fantastic weekend.


Tonya

Kristen Carll said...

Dawn this is so cute!!!! :) Everything about the card is adorable! Thanks for sharing with us!

Jacqueline said...

This is so cute! Love the colors you used and the shape of the card is wonderful!

Michelle (aka mybelle101) said...

Oh, I {love} this one, Dawn!! Fabulous colors, and I love the shaped card base! Great card!

Valerie G said...

Cute card! I really like the outer edge of the card. The row of yummies is cute too!

Jenn said...

This is adorable, the candy makes me hungry! lol so colorful

Lesley said...

Your card is beautiful...well worth waiting for!

Lisa F said...

So cute! Love that stamp!!!!!

Lee said...

What nestie is that? It's awesome!!!! And what a fun and yummy image too!!

Sara Henton said...

Absolutely wonderful card

Kerry said...

This card is adorable! Great colors and I love the shape of it too!

Lori said...

Ok - this card is TOO STINKIN' CUTE! Love how you cut it with the nestie! Masks me want some more!!!!!!!

Carole Bryson said...

Beautiful card ... as always !