Color Challenge
I haven't done the color challenge on SCS in a while and I decided I needed some stamp time tonight. I will say it was definitely a challenge!! The colors were kiwi kiss, summer sun, and pumpkin pie, Very bright and out of my comfort zone! I did not have summer sun, so I substituted with Papertrey lemon tart. I also combined it with Amber's Unity sketch challenge from last week.
The dp is from the SU Sale-a-bration catalog and all stamps are Unity. I needed a birthday card for my brother, and I decided to put his age on it! I am sure he will just love it! I used my Cuttlebug for some texture and to cut out the circles. I added brads and was done. A simple man card. Not easy for me. I always want to put ribbon on it!
Well I am off to watch some dvr shows. See ya tomorrow!!

1 comment:
what, no one commented on this card? It is stunning! love the colors and the layout. great work.
Post a Comment