VSN
Every month or so, Splitcoaststampers does what they call VSN. It stands for virtual stamping night. A theme is picked and a few hostesses, and they post challenges starting on Friday night going until 11pm on Saturday. You have until Sunday night at 10pm to post all of your cards. You have a 45 min time limit for each one which is tough! It is a lot of fun though. This month it was all about love and hosted by some Unity gals. I only got to do 2 cards, but I love them!I made the first one with Unity's Tiny Trinity and a sentiment that is also Unity (little labels or little labels too). I cut out the center panel with my nesties, and paper pieced the trees. The dp is SU, and the cs is not quite navy, kraft, and vanilla. I finished it with 3 brads which was part of the challenge.
My second card is another Unity set. I just love these big cupcakes. Dp is DCWV, and the cs is creamy caramel, choc chip, and close to cocoa. The sentiment is from MFT. I cut out and embossed the scallop circle with my nesties and cb folder. I added some stickles around the sentiment. This one is going to my sister, shhhhh........
Hope everyone is doing well. Come back soon!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment