Feb 13, 2009

Hangover Time

Good morning people! I am so glad it's Friday for two reasons. One, I am off of work for the weekend after today, and two, it's Hip Hop Hangover! I love Fridays and going to every one's blogs and looking at their creations. It's cool!





I made this card for Wednesdays sketch challenge on SCS, and also used it for a challenge at the Unity Hip Hop last night. I got this heart stamp from Angela for winning a contest during a hip hop. I love how it is embossed. I used DCWV dp, soft sky, and Papertrey white. The flower and brad is SU and so is the ribbon. The sentiment is also Unity.





Thanks for stopping by, I have got to get to work. Happy Friday!

8 comments:

Katy said...

love the embossed heart! great card!

Kerry said...

This soft sky and silver combination is so pretty!

Jacqueline said...

This is great!! I have never thought of embossing this heart! Love it!

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

This is beautiful! :)

Betty J Schaub said...

Great card. I love the mono-color of this with the little touch of silver.

Kristen Carll said...

ooooo I absolutely love this monochromatic look! :) This card is awesome Dawn! Hope you have a great Valentine's day!

Ashley Newell said...

that card is gorgeous, I love the colors!

Karen said...

I love embossing....very pretty!