Feb 20, 2009

Busy and a Hangover

Time has just been flying by! I have had 2 sets of invitations to make the past two weeks, and it is cutting into my crafting time! I did manage to make this card for Jen Del Muro's sketch from this past weekend. I got this new paper from DCWV and I am in love! This is from the green stack. What better set to use with tree paper than Unity's Giggle Grove?? I used some kraft and certainly celery cs. I added some ribbon and a Unity sentiment to finish.





Well I will keep this short so you can check out all of the other hip hoppers!

6 comments:

Jacqueline said...

This is great Dawn! Love the tree! Great paper!!

Katy said...

cute card -- love the pp!

Tanis said...

SO SO CUTE!!! I love that tree :)
Great colours too :)

Becky Carafa said...

So pretty, love that paper!

Kerry said...

Oooo...I like that pp too...I am a sucker for cute trees! :) Great spring colors!

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

CUTE! :)