Last Day of My Week With Unity Abbreviated
So here is my last post for my week posting Unity. Remember to leave me a comment on this post and the last 3 for a chance to win a Unity single. I am going to pick 2 winners so you have a chance! I will pick a random winner on Monday night.
I needed to make some invitations for a girl I work with. Her daughter is turning 4, and she is having a party at her house. She doesn't have a theme, so she just wanted something "birthday".
And what says that better than cupcakes??? And what's the best cupcake set ever???? Unity's Ginormous Sweet Cupcakes. Isn't it the cutest?? I love the different sizes and the accessories that go along with it. The dp is SU riding hood red, kraft, and pink pirouette. The dp is also Su as is the sentiment. I used my Cuttlebug to cutout the scallop circle, and embossed it with the swirls folder. I cut out the 4 with my Slice, and added a dew drop that I colored the color that I needed with a Copic marker. I added some stickles to the dots on the cupcake to finish it off. All I need is the OK on these from her and I will be off making 24 more! Not too bad since that cupcake isn't hard to cut out.
Hope everyone is having a great Sunday. See you all soon!!

9 comments:
Great invite, what little girl wouldn't love a huge cupcake! :)
Ohhh this is just the cutest birthday invite!!!! A sweet cuppie and pink at that!!! Deeelish!!
Dawn this is super cute! I hope your friends DD loves the invitations!! Love the colors! I want a cupcake now! :) Great job this week hun!
That is ADORABLE! Love the colors!
This is sooo sweet!! Love it!!
I love that cupcake. Those little girls are going to love the invites!
Super cute invitation! I love the pink and red! (and I agree...that is *the* best cupcake set EVER!!) :)
Oh this is darling!! I LOVE that Unity cupcake!! Thanks for all of the inspiration this week. >:0)
Tonya
What a cute invitation. There's just something "sweet" about cupcakes! Tee Hee
Post a Comment