Jan 31, 2009

Unity All Week Long Day 3 ?

Here is the card that I did for the bright and bold challenge at the Unity Hip Hop on Thursday night. I just love these little cottage stamps. They are so adorable and you can use them for a lot of different cards. I colored them with some bright Copic markers. The cs is so saffron, real red, and Papertrey white. The dp is DCWV, and the ribbon is SU. The sentiment is also from Unity. I used my SU arrow punch for a little detail. Cute!!






Remember to leave me a comment to win some Unity goodies. I will have 2 winners so your chances are good!!









8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I love this!! The bold colors look fabulous on those cottages and the arrows give it extra character. Thanks for sharing!! >:0)


Tonya

Valerie G said...

very cute! I love the colors, and that cottage stamp is super cute!

Jacqueline said...

This is bright but so cute!!! Love it!

Lee said...

I love the brights for the houses!!! How fun and cheery!!! Cute detail with the arrows too!

Jenn said...

I love the arrows, super colorful and fun

Kristen Carll said...

Dawn this card is awesome! I love that the arrows are pointing to the sentiment, and the bright colors are awesome!! :)

Lisa F said...

Very pretty! Love the arrows and the colors you chose!

Michelle (aka mybelle101) said...

Love the colors on this one!! I never would have thought to color the houses like that, but it looks FAB!!