HHH
I made this card for this week's color challenge on SCS. I wasn't thrilled with the combo at first, but I really love how this card turned out.
Cs is pretty in pink, kiwi kiss, Papertrey white, and baja breeze. Dp is SU as well as the felt flowers. Stamps are Unity (of course duh). Colored with Copics and embossed and cut out with Nesties and cuttlebug.
Have a great Friday and make sure you do the Unity blog hop tomorrow. It's going to be huge!!!!!!! Start it here.
http://theunitystampco.blogspot.com/

11 comments:
How can you not love those galshes!!! So cute!!
Cute!!!
This is super cute! Love how you used this set! :)
Very cute card! I've been eyeballing this set for a while!
Super cute!! Love the colors and the use of the stamp set!!
This is so cute! Love that little umbrella.
I was the same way - those colors don't 'go'. But then I saw your card, and by golly, yes they do go! Great job! ~ky
okay that is one of the prettiest cards ever... love it!
ooo Dawn this card is so sweet! :) I am so excited spring is almost here!
SO cute! Love the umbrella and galashes!
Gotta love the umbrella!
Post a Comment