World Record INSPIRATIONAL Unity BLOG HOP

I am so excited to do this post! I am honored to be part of this huge Unity blog hop, and am so glad you came to visit. Start at the Unity blog , then follow the links until you get to the end.
My project for today is this layout. I used Unity's You + Me = Happy , Just My Type alpha, and a journaling block. I just love these turtles! CS is Stampin' Up, and dp is DCWV. Buttons are Foo-fa-la, and chipboard heart is Stampin' Up. I stamped everything in Memento brown ink, and colored it with Copic markers. I will be using this set a lot!
I will leave you with one of my favorite quotes, " it's not over, until it's over ", Yogi Berra. So keep clicking until you are done. Next go to Christi's blog and see what she has for you. It is sure to rock!


71 comments:
Dawn that layout is AWESOME!!! :) I absolutely love it! Good job not forgetting! ;)
Your page is so adorable and sweet! Love it!!
Such a sweet picture and layout!
Oh too cute! Love your layout, and such precious kiddos! :)
Super cute.
Great layout. TFS!
Cute project - Thanks for the inspiration as I hop along
Very sweet page! I love the colors!
So cute - the layout AND the children!
So cute! I love it!
Great layout! Love that set, I used it too!
Very Cute!
Adorable layout!!
awww, this is so cute. I love your color scheme and your stamp choices...it all makes for a beautiful layout! smiles...
Very sweet layout! That is a beautiful photo too!
-Karen
So cute!
Cute layout! TFS!
super cute
What a happy layout!!!
GREAT LAYOUT!!!!!!!
beautiful layout!
aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh! love it!
Love your layout!
This layout just rocks! So sweet!!
SO Cute! I definitely need that stamp set!!!!!
awesome layout!
Adorable ;)
So pretty!
great LO!
Cute
more mushrooms, give me more!!! too cute!
Super cute LO!
Adorable, Dawn! Thanks so much for joining the blog hop and continuing to support Unity! Enjoy your day!
Great layout!!!! Adorable
Really cute colors used, I like your page!
what a cool page:)
Those are some awfully cute kids in your layout! Good job!
Those are some awfully cute kids in your layout! Good job!
Adorable :)
This is SO CUTE! Love the colors on the LO and that mushroom is ADORABLE!!!
Such a cute layout!!!
TOO CUTE! love it
what a great design on this pretty page!
That layout is too too cute, and so are your kids!
that is really cute!
Adorable! and I LOVE the turtle stamp!
Awesome layout!
Oh gosh how PRECIOUS!!! Adorable photo and that layout is so fun!!!
Cute children to scrapbook about. Luv your colors and stamps you chose.
Oh, so sweet and cute, and those smiles!!!
WoW! Awesome layout! Love what you did with those stamps :)
What a sweet scrap page! I love the row of hearts along the bottom!
Dawn - your layout is so cute. I love that set - and always like seeing new ideas to use it.
Sweet sweet layout Dawn! I love the picture!
Super cute layout!
Wonderful layout...cute kiddos!!
Fantastic layout with a wonderful picture!
Adorable layout! Great color combo!!
This is adorable!! I love all the colors and paper!! I love the border of hearts along the bottom!!
Such a sweet LO! Darling kids too!
What a fabulous layout! I love it!
This is so cute!!
What a beautiful LO!
I absoulety love your layout.
Beautiful page!
Totally adorable!
Love the colors!
This is so cute!!
Fantastic. A great stamp set for a great photo!
Darling!
Super cute page!
super cute - love the colors!
Post a Comment