Hip Hop
Well, it's another Hip Hop Hangover post. Hopefully you got to join us on the Unity forum on SCS last night. As usual, it was a blast!
I made this card for Amber's Unity sketch challenge. I received this set Shine On the other day and had to ink it up right away. I have been waiting to get this set and it does not disappoint! Cs is regal rose, rose red, and Papertrey white. Dp is rasberry tart by SU, and ink is brown Stazon. I embossed the bg with my Cuttlebug, and used a new SU punch for 2 of the strips. I added a felt flower and brad, and some rhinestones. I am not thrilled with my sentiment placement, but it will do.
Hope everyone has a great Friday!!!

3 comments:
Love all that pink!! So fun!!
Very bright. Love it.
Great sketch and Unity card! love those raspberries and the lampshade stamp is the perfect choice!
Post a Comment