Yes, It's Unity Again
I have been such a bad blogger this week!!! Last weekend the weather was sooooo nice, that I could not stay in. I worked extra this week, so the only stamping that I did was a birthday card for a co-worker (which I forgot to take a pic of and it was cute). But I could not miss my Hangover post for Unity, so here is a quick card.
I used my new Unity set Rain and Flowers and the sentiment from Feel the Joy for this card. I colored the image with Copics and added some glitter. The dp is DCWV, isn't it pretty?? I used my Nesties in my Cuttlebug to cut out all of the layers and emboss the bg. I added a punched flower with a brad and some ribbon to finish.
Hope everyone has a great Friday!!

9 comments:
Love these colors and love the flower!!!
Beautiful card Dawn! I love it!
Dawn I absolutely love this card! :) Love the paper piecing!
OH, I love those pinks and chocolates! I am ordering that stamp set too...awesome card!
That is a really pretty card. I like the combination of colours, as well as the textural contrast of the cuttlebug embossed background and the velvety looking ribbon.
Dawn - I absolutely love the colors you used. I need to remember that my embossing folders don't have to adorn my whole page. I love how you put it right in the corner. I must try this!
~ky
I'm first...I'm first.
Love the flower...and I'm a HUGE fan of pink....
so OF COURSE, it's lovely.
Isn't that SU ribbon fun?
Cute card!!!
I love those colors, love it!
Post a Comment