Pick Me, Pick Me!!


Unless you are hiding under a rock, if you follow the paper crafting world of blogs, you know who Lauren Meader is. She has more talent and creativity in her little toe, than I have in my entire body! She is so wonderful in sharing her ideas, I have learned so much from her. I appreciate her taking the time not just making the project, but showing us how to!
Now saying this, I am so excited that she is picking a new Saturday challenge team for her blog. I decided to throw my hat in and try to impress the stamping queen herself with one of her sketches. I used the Bloomin' Beautiful set from SU, and a sentiment from Unity. I stamped it in Memento black ink and colored it with Copics. I stamped it again and colored it and cut out random flowers which I glued on top to give it dimension. The cs is pink pirouette, Papertrey white, and riding hood red. The dp is SU and the ribbon is from Hobby Lobby. I added some buttons and stickles to finish.
I absolutely love this card! I hope Lauren likes it even more. Thanks for the chance!!!


2 comments:
This is gorgeous Dawn! Good luck!
I really enjoy how you incorporated dimension into your design.
Post a Comment