Apr 24, 2009

Quick Hangover!



Yes, it is Friday again. Time for another Hip Hop Hangover. This is a day when all of the Unity addicts (as we call ourselves), post some Unity goodness on our blogs. I did these two cards for the challenges last night in the Unity forum on SCS. Sorry the one pic is blurry. I sent the card out before I realized!
Hope everyone has a great Friday!!

20 comments:

de said...

Dawn, these are great! I love the bright papers and CS you used and of course the images ROCK!

Lisa F said...

So pretty! Love that turtle!

Anonymous said...

These are adorable!

Bonita Rose said...

love your cards!!!!

A said...

Love these cards! So cute and fun!

Unknown said...

Life always a little more fun when it's blurry!

Anyway, both cards are lovely.

Have a great weekend.

Purple Princess said...

Love both cards!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

These are great.

Suz said...

Super cute cards. I love the tree.

Kerry said...

Very cute cards! Love the color combination on that first card and all the little details!

whoistracy said...

I love the paper you used on the second card. So fun!

Randi said...

So cute! Love the vivid happy colors!

Karen said...

Bright, fun cards! Love 'em!

CarlaKH said...

awesome.. love the turtle and the dp on teh last one!

Scrapacat said...

Oooh...very pretty! Bright cheery colors, too. Love it!
~ky

Ashley Newell said...

Super super cute cards Dawn!

Unknown said...

Dawn the first green turtle card is so so cute and I love the look of your greens! I also love your second card...isn't that tree adorable!

Lisa H. said...

i just love that turtle! sooo cute, cards.

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

Super cute cards! :)

Creatively Speaking said...

Okay, the turtle is great! Love him. (Dawn T)