Etsy Inspired 34
Well hey there everyone!! I have some fun news. Ashley (hearthugsdesigns) asked me to be the guest designer for May for her Etsy Inspired challenges!! Is that cool or what??? Every week, an Etsy shop is picked for inspiration for a card, layout, etc. So for every Saturday in May, come check out what I have created for the challenge. If you participate in the challenges, you may win a prize!This first week is a colorful one. The shop is Adopt a Critter, just look at these cute creatures! I kept focusing on their crazy hair and knew I had some fibers that looked similar. I used my Gina K. Just So Hippy set for the image and colored it with Copic markers. The dp is the Safari stack from DCWV, and the cs is Papertrey white and summer sunrise, and SU close to cocoa. I added some fibers and a layered flower. I even had a giraffe brad to match!. The card base and center panel were cut out with nesties.
Make sure you go to Ashley's blog to participate for a chance for a prize. Also check out the rest of the DT for their samples! Have a great Saturday!!


11 comments:
your card is adorable... and that critter is too cute!
Really cute card! You're right...that fiber goes look liket he little critter's hair.
Your card is awesome. Love that image. The colors are so yummy. Fabulous job!! BTW welcome to Etsy Inspired, Dawn! >:0)
Adorable card Dawn! I love it! I'm so glad to have you on the team this month!
Great job Dawn! Have fun this month!
Tonya, congrats on being Guest DT this month! :) We are so excited to have you as part of the team!
The fiber is perfect for the critter!! :) Super cute card!
Hey Dawn that Giraffe is adorable and I love your project for this week!!!
Superb job and can not wait to see what you have for us every week as you guest with us!!!
Heather
Cute card Dawn...glad to have you on the team this month! :) I almost used some fibers like that too...perfect for this shop!
Awww.......what a cutie giraffe!!!! And welcome aboard the team for May!!
Too cute Dawn! Great interpretation of that furry critter! tfs!!!
What fun! I love the fibers and the card is very cute!
~ky
Post a Comment