May 9, 2009

Etsy Inspired


This week's choice for the Etsy Inspired challenge was a very good one. This shop, Bealoo, has such whimsical images. She is also offering a coupon, buy 2 prints get one free with coupon code Bealoo Spring Special. Ashley is also giving away a Unity stamp to a random participant if you do the challenge and upload it to her blog.
I used Unity stamps and DCWV dp for this challenge. I wanted to mimic the colors of the piece above. Such a fun happy little bird! Hope everyone has a great Saturday and make sure you check out the rest of the Etsy Inspired dt.

8 comments:

Jacquel said...

Very pretty Dawn and I do like your color choices! nice work!!!

Jacqueline said...

Super Super cute!!! Love it!!

Ashley Newell said...

This is adorable Dawn! I love the colors and the super cute birdie! Very pretty

Kristen Carll said...

Dawn this is awesome!! :) I love it! The colors rock!

Kerry said...

Great color inspiration...love that plaid!

de said...

Love your card Dawn! So cute!

Scrapacat said...

Cute card! Easy to see the inspiration here. Good job!
~ky

Heather Schlatter said...

Hey Dawn,

You did a great job on this weeks Etsy Project!!!

I thought this shop was a fun one to make our DT samples with!!!!!

Heather