Jun 26, 2009

Baby Hangover


Hey everybody! Hopefully everyone had fun at the Unity hip hop last night. As usual they gave away a bunch of prizes. They also released an adorable Xmas set. Nothing like being prepared right?





I made my card for a co worker who is having a baby girl in August. Her shower is next week and I wanted to use my Unity June kotm for it. Isn't this image the cutest? You have a few more days to sign up and get this kit, go here to check it out. Make sure you check out the rest of the hangover girls and leave them some love!!

6 comments:

Monika in VA said...

Adorable! Love the ribbon and the colors ~ the image is awesome!!!

Crystal said...

awww this is SUPER CUTE!!!the image is darling!!! What a great card!

CarlaKH said...

too cute!

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

This is so adorable! I love the grass detail under the line! Great card! :)

Bonita Rose said...

love it.. it's awesome.. love the bright colors!

FibreJunky said...

What a cute way to use that stamp! Totally love it!!