Jun 23, 2009

CAS20


Hey everybody! I made only one card this weekend then worked on a baby album for a co worker. Last night I decided to try the clean and simple challenge on SCS. It was to incorporate paper piecing into a CAS card. Well, I have a hard time with no adding too much. So I am not sure if this is a true CAS card, but I did try!












I needed a welcome baby card so I used a Unity stamp of that cute little whale. I tried to emboss a circle around it but had a tough time so I gave up.I instead pierced around it twice, and added some thread. The paper is very vanilla and DCWV. I had these Fastenater staples that I never used so I added them. I think it came out cute.








Hope everyone enjoys their day!!

3 comments:

de said...

Very cute! I love the stitching, the stickles and the paper piecing! Beautiful job!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Great cards love the stitching on the first one so cute.

Purple Princess said...

wonderful card! Love the stitching! I really want to try stitching on a card!