Jun 7, 2009

Father's Day Card


Hey everyone! I actually got crafty this week. If you haven't noticed on my sidebar, I have an expecting countdown icon. Hubby and I are expecting our first baby in December, so I have been a little out of sorts lately. Mainly just too tired to do anything after work. I have been crafting on weekends only. But this week I did manage to get a few things done.
So who checks Kristina Werner's blog?? I am a big fan of hers. She has the cutest ideas and uses the coolest projects. When I saw this post, I knew that I had to make one. Is this not the cutest father's day card? I know my Dad will think it's cute. I used SU dp. It makes it so easy to use their dp for something like this since each pack coordinates perfectly. The chipboard frame is SU inked with basic gray ink. I printed the photo on matte photo paper since I didn't want a glossy look. It is a tri fold card and on the inside I embossed in white ep happy father's day. I will write on the center panel.
Well thanks for checking out my card. Will be back soon with more!

1 comment:

de said...

This is SOOO great! Beautiful!

So glad you made it tonite! Hope you had fun!