Etsy Inspired #38

Hello all! This is my last week as guest designer for the Etsy Inspired Design team. I want to thank Ashley for giving me this great opportunity. First you need to go to Ashley's blog and check out the challenge. Then upload your sample to that post to win a prize.
This week's shop is baconsquarefarm. They have some very cute indoors and outdoors products. I just loved this wall hanging that inspired my card . I used a Unity stamp and some DCWV dp. I had to do a close up to show the dimension!
Make sure you go check out the rest of the dt and thanks again Ashley!!!
ETA: my blogger was supposed to post at 6 am, but I am such a dummy that I put pm!! I came to check out the rest of the dt and went, "where's mine???" So sorry it's late!!!



6 comments:
LOL. I've done that before too Dawn! Love your card and have enjoyed your presence on the DT. You did an awesome job! Come back and play!!!
This is just adorable, Dawn! LOVE it! :)
Ack!!!!! Way cute!!! Perfect for your inspiration piece.
Very cute card! Love the polka dots! It was great having you on the team! :)
this is gorgeous dawn!!!
Dawn this is amazing!! You did a great job on the inspiration this week!!!!
I love all the circles and colors!!
Heather
Post a Comment