Jul 2, 2009

Candy, Candy, Candy!!


Blog candy that is!! I wanted to do a giveaway when I hit 10,00 hits, but it has come and gone by a few hundred. I figured better late than never right? I am giving away this Unity set, Whimsical Birthday. It was used once or twice but does not see much ink. So I thought it should go to a good home. Just leave me a comment and I will pick a random winner on Monday, July 6th in the evening. Good luck!!!

10 comments:

Monika in VA said...

I think I'm number 1 ~ that is a super cute set. Hope you have a great holiday weekend & thanks for the opportunity!!!

Crystal said...

Super ADORABLE set, thanks for the chance to win!! I hope you and your family have a wonderful Holiday!!

Rachel B said...

That is such a super cute set! I love to see all your creations on your blog. Sorry to hear you won't be doing the HHH, but maybe next week!

Judy Rozema said...

4. Congratulations on your milestone! Super cute set!

Lori said...

Super set! Your baby hangover card is adorable! Hope you have a happy holiday weekend.

Purple Princess said...

Yay! Candy! Have a great weekend!

Kristen Carll said...

Wow Dawn congrats on so many hits! :) So awesome! But it doesn't surprise me since you are so talented! Thanks for the chance hun! {hugs}

Bonita Rose said...

so sweet of you.. I wud love this set! hugs

Ashley Newell said...

Congrats on all the hits! That's awesome!

Ari Vega-Macias said...

dang...did i miss this too?