Jul 6, 2009

Unity Guest DT Project and Candy Winner


Hey ladies!! Thanks for entering my candy contest. I will not keep you in suspense but let you know that Lori, you are the winner!!!!! Email me your addy or post it here and I will get that out to you this week. Congrats!!
I did this sb page for the Unity guest dt contest. I used the June KOTM, DCWV dp, lots of stickles, a border punch, and some new SU cs (and some old). The pic is my niece last Easter posing with her popsicle. What a ham!! I also used an alpha kit from Unity for the title. I did a card for this also, which I will post tomorrow. Have a great night!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you so much, Dawn! This set will be fun to use--especially for birthday scrapbook pages. :-)

Ari Vega-Macias said...

thanxs for sharing this page! i LOVE it!