A Card That Means So Much
If you are reading my blog, I am sure that you have heard of Lauren Meader. She is a paper crafting genius with a huge heart. She recently took the loss of a small child that she knew to cancer, and helped design a digital stamp in his honor. You can read about it here on her blog. When I saw this, I had to order it. All proceeds go to the Make a Wish Foundation in Ethan's name. It is a adorable set of digital stamps from Pink Cat Studio. I had so much fun coloring this with Copics. It's a special card and I am going to save it for a special person. There is also a cowgirl image so look for that in future posts.
Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:
Dawn this is an ADORABLE image!! You colored him so awesome and the colors are perfect. Great layout too!
What a wonderful thing you did by purchasing this stamp. What a sad sad story. This story breaks my heart.
So cute! I love this!
Post a Comment