Digital Anya
Hey all!! Hopefully everyone is having a good weekend. We are busy as usual. My hubby went to practice for his work softball team, so I have a day to craft. I am so excited. I went to the Creating Keepsakes convention in Charlotte, NC on Friday and got a lot of new stuff!! I always spend way too much there.
Today I am going to show you a card I made for my sis and bro in law for their anniversary. It is an Anya digital stamp that I downloaded here. Isn't it adorable?? It was so much fun to color with Copics. I really like using the digital images. Such a clean, crisp image.
Remember there are a ton of challenges this weekend on SCS for their Virtual Stamping Weekend or VSN. Go check it out!!

1 comment:
AWWW SOOOO SWEET!! LOVE this image!
Post a Comment