Jul 19, 2009

My Week Growing in Unity Day 1






So hey everyone! I am so excited that this week I get to do my "take 2" of my Growing in Unity Week. If you had been paying attention, I just about missed my first scheduled week. This time I had email reminders and a Kristen reminder (thanks girl). So Here I am on time and raring to go!! Go check out the Unity site for some great stamps, and the Unity blog for sales and inspiration. Also make sure you check out the Kit of the Month club. Tons of stamps for not a lot of $$$. And remember to leave me comments all week for a chance to win a Unity single courtesy of Unity stamp Co. I will also pick a winner for some goodies I am giving away.







For my first project, I decided to do a layout. This is the first page I made for my wedding sb. When I saw the journaling stamp, This is What Love Looks Like, I knew it was perfect for this. The heart is also a unity stamp. It's embossed in white ep and cut out and accented with jumbo eyelets. I added some white velvet ric rac with a buckle from SU. The border punch is EK Success, and the dp is Marcella by K & Co.




Hope you like it, leave me a comment to be entered to win!



35 comments:

de said...

Way to start off you week with such a beautiful layout! So pretty!

Jenn said...

beautiful! Cant' wait to see what the rest of the week will bring

chickadee3357 said...

So soft and pretty! Nice layout.

jules (theurbanzoo@wyan.org said...

Beautiful wedding lo! Colors and stamps are perfect.

Jennine Chambers said...

What a cute page. I love what you did with it. It gives me inspiration to start that scrapbook of my wedding I have been wanting to do for 2 years now! :)

Eva said...

Dawn, this is soooo beatufil!!! Lovely layout using the lovely Unity stamps!!

Diane said...

Lovin" the colors...nice layout...thanks for sharing!!

Kerry said...

Very pretty Dawn! I love that soft blue color!

Unknown said...

beautiful page Dawn :)

Erika M. said...

Absolutely lovely projects!

Unknown said...

All of your projects turn out beautifully, but this one is gorgeous! Love the embossed heart--so elegant. Looking forward to the rest of the week's posts.

StampinCathy said...

Wow now this is some UNITY MOJO here! This is the way to start off all the Unity Love for the whole week. Very inspiring and congrats!

Rachel B said...

What a beautiful sketch for the fist of the week! Love how you used your Unity on the LO!

Stephanie Niavez said...

Very cute page. I love the colors and style.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful blue hearts and I love that border punch!

Robynccgirl said...

Great layout! Love it!

jennifer mitten said...

Gorgeous layout - love those great hearts - and the photos are pretty great also!

Ashley Newell said...

This is beautiful Dawn! I love it! And I am in LOVE with the journalling stamp! So perfect for a wedding album!

Marcy H ~~ MI said...

Gorgeous Layout!!! Can't wait to see the rest of the week~~

Cheri said...

Gorgeous layout - love the colors!

Rona said...

Very pretty - I love how the black and white pictures add a softness to the layout!

Connie B said...

I love the pumpkins... but I still want to enjoy summer! Great layout!

Rebecca said...

gorgeous layout! what a great way to start the week!

Rachel said...

very pretty!

Angie Blom said...

stunning, and i love those hearts.

jan farnworth said...

a very lovely layout just very fancy and romantic.

Gwen said...

I really like this page, the hearts and eyelets are so cute. The colors are beautiful!

StacyC said...

Very nice!! Love the colors..

Anonymous said...

This is a gorgeous LO!!

BeckyW said...

OMG Dawn this is beautiful!

Kristen Carll said...

Love it!!!!! :) So sweet and beautiful Dawn :) You know I had to remind you because I wouldn't want to miss out on seeing your beautiful work!

Ravengirl said...

What a wonderful page to commemorate a beautiful day!

Tina Mayo said...

this is such a precious LO..love this soo classy!!

Bonita Rose said...

beautiful... so pretty!

Suz said...

Beautiful. I love the soft colors