My Week Growing in Unity Day 2

I hope everyone enjoyed my post yesterday. Remember to leave a comment for a chance to win a Unity single or a prize from me. I decided to show another layout today. These are my two step kids, who are going to have a baby brother in December! Yes it's a boy, we found out yesterday and are excited.
This layout featured Giggle Grove. This is one of my fave sets of Unity. I cut my title with my Slice, and added some felt leaves and ribbon from American crafts. I finished it with some buttons. Thanks for stopping by!!

28 comments:
Congrats!!! Everyone I know is having boys! Very cute layout - start stocking up on all the cute baby boy papers, etc that are out right now!!
Great layout!
those trees and paper are perfect with your pumpkin paper! Another great LO!
Nice job! Love the colors! Congrats on the boy!
Congrats! Your layout is so cute and love the colors and stamps you used. Cute kids too.
Another fantastic layout and I love the picture...too cute with your dog in the middle...makes me smile.
LOVE the colors on this one! Great job! Congrats on the baby boy!
Congratulations on your little boy! Great layout--love those trees with the cool felt leaves!
Cute kids!!! Great LO! Congrats on the boy....they are a blast...I have two!!!!
OMGoodness.. Congrats.. boys are fun!. Wonderful layout I love those trees.
Aren't those trees perfect for fall layouts, love it!
great Layout ;)
Congratulations! Great photos and they look like good kids:-) I love the layout as well - those stamps are fabulous so I may need to order them soon!
very cute love your layout and the nice fallish colors.
I love your heading! The page is really cute.
I love that set, and your LO came out so great!
Great layout - you can't go wrong with giggle grove.
cute layout. Love those Giggle grove tree's...
Congrats on the new little expected man coming into the family! Babies are so fun! I love the layout with giggle grove. I only have the mini, but seeing the possibilities of the larger set! Love all the fall colors!
Beautiful Layout!!! Congrats on the new baby boy!!!
What a great layout!
Love this layout! Those tree's are some of my favs!
Dawn this layout is fabulous! :) I am so excited for you! Congrats on the new little boy that will be entering the world in a couple months! Let me know if you decide on a name! :) {hugs}
Very cute layout and congratulations on the news about your baby boy! Babies are wonderful!
This is such a great page. I love the fall theme. Great job!
Congats!!! I bet you are so excited I have a boy & a girl..great LO too!!
I love that set too.. ur layout is gorgeous.. love it!
the trees are perfect on this layout. Great job
Post a Comment