Jul 24, 2009

My Week Growing In Unity Day 5



So this is my last day of my Growing in Unity week. I made this card with the Confession, I love Unity set. I paper pieced the heart and added a dew drop to the center. I did a cool ribbon treatment in the center. The dp is DCWV, and the cs is pretty in pink and pink pirouette.




Today is the last day to leave a comment for a prize! I will pick the winner tomorrow morning and post it. Good luck and thanks for stopping by!

28 comments:

Robynccgirl said...

Too cute! I love that ribbon fold!

Unknown said...

So pretty! Love the colors and the technique you used with the ribbon!!

Eva said...

Ohhh..this is so pretty, too and love the ribbon work!

Crystal said...

SO Beautiful!!! I love how you did your ribbon!!!

Katy said...

Love that paper pieced heart! So cute!!

Bekah said...

Love your ribbon!

Rona said...

Very pretty! Love the ribbon

Unknown said...

Luv all the pink and that ribbon treatment is awesome Dawn!

Kerry said...

Very pretty! I love the ribbon treatment!

Tenia Nelson said...

Gorgeous card!! tfs!!

Diane (djuseless) said...

I love the colors and what you did with that ribbon!!!

Jenn said...

Fun ribbon, love the paper pieced heart too

Rachel said...

I'm loving the ribbon!

de said...

Beautiful card! Love the way you did the ribbon! I had fun looking at all your Unity creations this week! Nice!

Purple Princess said...

Love this card!!

jan farnworth said...

what a very awesome looking card. That ribbon technique is very cool.

Diane said...

Very pretty in pink! The ribbon is so pretty on the card the way you folded it...very creative!

Gwen said...

Cute, so cute, love the ribbon technique!!

StacyC said...

You have done an awesome job this week, thanks for all the Unity inspiration... Great Card!!

Ari Vega-Macias said...

ohhhhhhhh I LIKE IT!!!!

Ryann said...

Lovely ribbon treatment! Very cool card

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

This is soooo sweet love it!!!

Morissa Sweeney (YT - ShamrockShe) said...

So cute!

JazzyH said...

Very pretty!

Suz said...

Very pretty card. I love folded ribbon. Now off to look at your work thru the week.

Ravengirl said...

Very nice! I do love that ribbon treatment, how did you do it?

jennifer mitten said...

Love that card. The colors and the folded ribbon are great!

dclouser said...

Your cards all week have been great! Especially love this pink one and also the "Little Sprout" one.