Jul 23, 2009

My Week Growing in Unity Day 4

Welcome to my day 4 of Growing in Unity week. Today is Hip Hop Thursday over at the Unity blog and the SCS forum. Make sure you check it out for some cool prizes. Also, make sure you leave a comment for a chance to win 1 of 2 prizes!

18 comments:

de said...

Dawn this is outstanding! I may have to case this! Great job! Great pic!

Robynccgirl said...

I LOVE this layout! Everything about it is amazing!

Jenn said...

Beautiful layout, love the colors

Cheri said...

Great layout!

Stephanie said...

cool..layout.. love those c

jan farnworth said...

your layout is stunning you did a great job.

Tina Mayo said...

this is such a sweet Layout!!great colors!!

Ashley Newell said...

GORGEOUS Dawn! I really love your layouts! You are an awesome scrapper!

Rachel said...

Oh I love this one too! Great job Dawn!

Marcy H ~~ MI said...

Gorgeous Layout!!! Beautiful work you have done this week!!!

Diane said...

Very nice layout! Love your creative blog, thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

Beautiful layout!!!! Love the stamps you used and the pretty colors.

Eva said...

Ohhhh...this is another beautiful layout!!!

Gwen said...

Love the whole feel of the page...just great!!

Bonita Rose said...

this layout is fab!

StacyC said...

Sweet layout!!

Suz said...

What a fantastic layout. I love the colors

Ravengirl said...

What a great page!