Aug 29, 2009

Happy Saturday

Hope everyone is having a good weekend so far. I have a relaxing one planned with lots of crafting. The only thing I need to do is go to my step sons football game. So pray it won't be too hot or I will have to go sit under the bleachers!!





I made this card with a digital stamp from the Greeting Farm. I just love these Anya's. So fun to color!! I made the notebook paper with some white cs, colored pencils, a ruler and the spiral punch from SU. This is an awesome punch!! I colored the image with Copics and added some rhinestones and ribbon plus an acrylic flower from MM. This was last week's sketch challenge which I never posted.



Will be back soon with more plus a surprise!

1 comment:

Crystal said...

Dawn this is soooo cute!!! LOVE LOVE this image!! Adorable!