Aug 28, 2009

The Last Hangover







Hey everyone!! Welcome to the last HHH! OK, Angela at Unity said we would still have some sort of hangover post, but it would be different. They have such a great company, I am sure what they are planning is great.
I had printed this pic a few weeks ago, and wasn't sure how I wanted to scrap it. I bought these chipboard frames from Technique Tuesday at CKC. I decided to start there. My dp is from CTMh, which I have had for a while and not used. I like that it isn't your typical green and red. I stamped some Unity Xmas images and paper pieced them. The I punched some snowflakes with my Martha Stewart punch, added some flock, glitter and a button. I love the way they look!!
Thanks for looking!!!!!!




14 comments:

Crystal said...

Dawn this is SUPER!! I love your layout and all the extra details...GREAT PAGE!

Sara Henton said...

Very nice Dawn!!

Jacqueline said...

Very cute page!! Love all the little details!

FibreJunky said...

Cute page! That little stocking is one of my favourite Christmas stamps. It's so fun and cute!

Katy said...

great layout! so cute!

Unknown said...

Nice page...luv the bottons on the snowflakes!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

great christmas layout!!

Lisa H. said...

eee! total cuteness! love the lo!

Ravengirl said...

What a festive page!

Pamela said...

This is great!

ANAT S said...

great page!!

Rona said...

very cute - love the colors

Monika in VA said...

Turned out great! Love the paper piecing those cute little ornaments!

Linda said...

Hello Dawn,
I love your frist card.... that looks awsome! and add your blog to my favorties LOl!