Aug 26, 2009

Last VSN Card

Hey everyone! I have been a slack poster so I am sorry. I have been so busy anytime that I am off. But today I have absolutely nothing to do (except laundry), so I am going to catch up on some crafting. This is the last card I made for the VSN on SCS. It uses a Unity KOTM and some Sassafrass Lass dp. It was the first time I inked up this stamp and I love it! I could definitely see it on a scrapbook page. Speaking of that, I can't wait to show you a page I did last weekend. I am saving it for this Friday's Hip Hop Hangover post. As of next week, Angela at Unity is changing up their weekly hip hop. So I figured I better get a post in this week for the last one! So stay tuned!!