Aug 27, 2009

Sketch Challenge 8/26/09



When I first started seeing previews for Unity's Aug KOTM, I was going to skip it. Money was tight and I wasn't sure I would use it. Then, I saw this heart with wings and I was sold!! This is my favorite image from this kit and already have lots of ideas for it.
I did the sketch challenge yesterday on SCS. I colored the image with Copics and cut it out. It has a lot of glitter gel pen on it which you can see a little in the pic. The dp is Basic Grey Marrakech, cs is not quite navy, riding hood red, and Papertrey white. I also added some ribbon from SU. The green dp is embossed with a Cuttlebug folder and sanded to reveal the inner color. I added a pearl to finish it off. I love this card! It may have to stay in my stash. I am not sure I could give it away!! I will be back tomorrow with a HHH post.

No comments: