Doodle Beans Tues Scrapbook Layout
Hey everyone! If you missed my post last Tues, I am featuring a new digital stamp co every Tues on my blog. They are called Doodle Beans and can be found here. I decided to do a lo for this week.
These are pics from my honeymoon in Hilton Head Island, SC. We visited the lighthouse and Sea Pines one night. I had this layout 95% done, I just needed a lighthouse image. Well lucky me, Doodle Beans had one. I colored it with Copics and cut it out. I omitted part of the image, but did use the boat part of it on another part of the page. It's simple but I love it!!
Make sure you check back every Tues for more!

1 comment:
I love your use of the light house and how you combined it with your personal pictures of your lighthouse trip. It's kinda of funny cause a few days ago I did the same thing, I posted a lighthouse card and posted my picture from my trip too. lol Great Job with you layout too!!!
Post a Comment