Sep 11, 2009

Friends With Flair Part 2

Welcome to the second week of Friends with Flair Friday!! Each Friday we get to showcase our Unity Stamp Co creations on our blogs. This week I used a stamp from the March and April KOTM. The paper is DCWV, riding hood red, baja breeze, and Papertrey white. Flowers are Prima and ribbon is May Arts. Buttons are Foo Fa La, and if you click on the pic, the neck has some Liquid Pearls. Thanks for stopping by!!

20 comments:

Unity Stamp Company said...

So Pretty! Thanks for playing along with FWF Friday! Love your creativity! :)

Angie Blom said...

this is amazing Dawn, love that image.

Jacqueline said...

This is wonderful!!

Rona said...

Ohhhh I love how you "dressed" that dress form!! so cute

Lisa H. said...

sweet card! lovin the flowers.

Gwen said...

Super cute, I really like this!

Randi said...

So beautiful! I love the red and that grey/blue color!

Karen said...

I just love your card!!!!!!
Beautiful colors and layout.

Uma said...

briliiant

Monika in VA said...

Stunning card! I love the little liquid pearls! And the paper piecing!

Unknown said...

This is just gorgeous Dawn... Beautiful work!! Xx

JPScraps said...

Very pretty.

Unknown said...

Dawn, absolutely LUV this card! And, I can see those liquid pearls...very creative!

Katy said...

cute card, love the paper piecing!

ANAT S said...

Pretty card!
love that image

Crystal said...

Dawn this is BEAUTIFUL!!!!! Hugs!

Morissa Sweeney (YT - ShamrockShe) said...

Pretty!

Purple Princess said...

Beautiful card!!

Pamela said...

Great card!!!!

Jessica Diedrich said...

Adorable! Love the colors you chose!