Sep 18, 2009

FWFF 3

Welcome to week 3 of Unity's Friends with Flair Friday! I made this card really quick last night (you can tell) for today. I won this set at a Hip Hop a few weeks ago and decided to use it. I made this card for a co worker who just had a baby girl. I know that I did not do this set justice, but it is kind of cute. Enjoy every one's creations!!

22 comments:

Kim said...

what a pretty card -

Diane (djuseless) said...

Great job paper piecing! That image sure makes a great baby card! Creative! TFS!

Unknown said...

so cute, love the colors you chose.

Rachel Hope said...

love the colors!!!! Great card!

Monika in VA said...

I think that's a perfect Welcome Baby card!

whoistracy said...

So cute! I love that hot air balloon.

Lillian Child said...

Delightful card !!!

deconstructing jen said...

So cute! I love those stamps!

Rona said...

I think it is very cute.

Sara Henton said...

Very nice PP

Unknown said...

Dawn, this is sweet! Perfect for a little one...you did fab dearie!

Purple Princess said...

Super cute card!!

Unknown said...

Beautiful Dawn... Just gorgeous!!! Xx

Randi said...

So cute! This image makes a great baby card! Love the green and pink!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Love this !!!

Crystal said...

Dawn this is wonderful, that hot air balloon is awesome!!! Wonderful card!

Lisa H. said...

yeah! cute hotair balloon!

Gwen said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this card. You did a great job, the colors and details are just soooo cute. (I gotta get that stamp!!)

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

Soooo pretty!

Scrapacat said...

Hey - sometimes fast is best. I find if I take too much time, I over think it. I really like how this turned out.
~ky

Angie Blom said...

very nice card.

Unknown said...

No...it doesn't look like it was built in a hurry.

It's beautiful.

Love the piecing!