Sep 15, 2009

Doodle Beans Truck

So sorry my post is so late today! We were in NJ this weekend for my baby shower. It was fun and we got a lot of stuff!! My family and friends are so generous, I am a lucky lady!! OK on to the card.





This stamp is from Doodle Beans Digital stamps found here. When I saw this pick up truck, it reminded me of my husband, and since his birthday is coming up, I decided to make this card for him. I colored it with Copics, and popped it up on dimensionals. I also went over the headlights and window with crystal effects. Dp is MM, not quite navy, yellow misc, sahara sand, and Papertrey white. I added some brads and wire for some detail.





Make sure you go see the other creations in the gallery!!!

2 comments:

Crystal said...

What a SUPER COOL truck, love how you did the wire!!! Very cool card!

Raquel said...

Great Card Dawn, Super Cute!!!!