Oct 23, 2009

FFF 10/23/09 (sale post below)



Welcome to another Friends with Flair Friday for Unity stamps. I used mu Oct KOTM for this card. I went a little crazy with the sparkles! Go check out everyone else's creations!!


27 comments:

Stephanie Zito said...

Super pretty card! I love all of the sparkles!

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

I love your beautiful blooms! :)

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

Very cute- love the creativity!

Mary said...

Beautiful!

hugs
Mary

Diane Jaquay said...

This is SO beautiful!!

Rebecca said...

Love it! I don't think you went overboard with the sparkles!

Anonymous said...

such a pretty card

Unknown said...

Dawn, such a lovely card and those crocheted flowers go perfect with those flower images!

Unknown said...

Great card, Dawn! Love the sparkles! Hope you're still feeling well this close to the due date!

Linda said...

hello
so pertty I love them both!

Unknown said...

Dawn...Another stunning creation!! I just love this card!! Beautiful work Sweetie!! Xx

Rachel B said...

Love how colorful your flowers are. beautiful!

marcy h. said...

Gorgeous flowers!!! Love them!!!

Jessica Diedrich said...

I LOOOVE this! GORGEOUS use of those flowers-one of my fave stamps in the kit!

Robynccgirl said...

Pretty! Love how you colored the flowers!

Jodi C. said...

Beautiful....I need to get that stamp inked up!!

Lisa A. said...

Wow... very pretty. I love this flower stamp! Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving such a nice comment!

Ashley Newell said...

This is ADORABLE Dawn!

Charlene said...

Not too much at all! It's so pretty! Love it. :)

Lisa H. said...

beautiful flowers.

JazzyH said...

Pretty!

FibreJunky said...

I adore sparkles!!

Morissa Sweeney (YT - ShamrockShe) said...

Beautiful bright flowers!

Kelly Mahany said...

Love this!! What gorgeously colored flowers!

Randi said...

Beautiful! The flowers look gorgeous in that color combo!!

ANAT S said...

wow
this card is wonderful
love those flowers

Monika in VA said...

Absolutely love the sparkles!!!