For Sale!
I am not sure if it is the expectant arrival of our son, or just the reality that I don't use all of the stamps that I have, but I am having a big sale!! Here is a list with links where possible of the stamps that I am selling. I prefer Paypal if you have it. Email me if you are interested in anything. Will ship priority and combine shipping. Cost is on the buyer. All stamps are slightly used, will note if stained etc. Thanks!! will add Unity later in a separate post. I have too many to go through today!!
MFT
Happy Occasions (bunny stamp is separated from sentiment) $7 Sold
Whats up Cupcake $5 sold
How Sweet it is $5 sold
Congrats All Around $3 sold
Gina K
Heartfelt Hits 1 $10
Verve Visual
Winter Wonder $9 sold
Seasonal Circles $9
Papertrey Ink
Ambassador Monogram $10
Spiral Bouquet (Stained) $15
Close to My Heart
Magical Season $12
Amuse
Simple Celebrations $9
Autumn Leaves
Baby by Rhonna Farrer $9
Mini Bugs $3
Three Flowers $3
Inkadinkado
Floral Flourishes $6 sold
Humorous Birthday $7
Birds Galore $6
Scrappy Cat
Sunny Days $5
Stampin' Up
Canvas Bg $10
Alphadots alpha set $15
Brushstroke alpha $15
Brushstroke numbers $6
Lots of Dots jumbo wheel $6
Hot to Dot reg sz wheel $5

No comments:
Post a Comment