Oops!!
So I totally screwed up. I had made a card for my mother in law last week and thought that I took a pic of it. Nope!! I will blame it on lack of sleep and preoccupation. So when it came to do my post for Unity FWF, I didn't have a card! Cooper was having some issues on Thursday so I had no time to make anything. So I apologize to everyone that wasted a click and got no Unity!
This is a ty that I made for some of the gifts we have received. Stamps are Su as is the cs. Dp is My Mind's Eye. Simple but I need that right now as I made 10 of them. Hope everyone is well!!

2 comments:
OOOO this is fantastic!!!! How sweet!
Dawn, this is such a darling card! Hey, being a new mom...you have every right to say 'oops'! Have a fabulous day!
Post a Comment