Jan 22, 2010

FWF 1/22/10

Yeah! I made it this week. It's Friday so you know what that means, Unity!! Make sure you get the list of all the participants on the Unity Stamp co blog. I was so happy to get a card made for this. I thought of my husband when I saw this crossword stamp from a Unity KOTM. He has a bunch of puzzle books and does all different kinds. I thought it would make a cute Valentine's Day card for him.

Thanks for checking this out! I hope to have something else soon if Cooper lets me!!!



14 comments:

Crystal said...

Dawn this is soooo wonderful and sooo personal I LOVE it, what a great design!!!! AWESOME card!

Angie Blom said...

Such a cute card.. love how you used this stamp.

Krista said...

What a cute card! I love the way you used that stamp. So sweet.

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Great V-Day card!!!

Stephanie Zito said...

Beautiful card Dawn! I love that stamp! Great job!

Catherine said...

What a cute idea to fill in the extra spaces with hearts! Love it!

Rachel B said...

What a cute message! Love your love card!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

Love how you filled out that crossword...TFS!

Gwen said...

So cute, great idea for a valentine for a puzzler!

Unknown said...

Dawn, this is soooo cute! Your sentiment in the crossword puzzle fits perfect...so clever! Thanks for sharing and now it's time for you to go hug your little one! *smile*

Heather Schlatter said...

What a sweet wonderful Valentine I love this and I love the black white and red combo so good together!!!

This is my first time participating I am still new to Unity and FWF but I thought it looked like fun and so I had to jump in and join ya'll!!!

Heather

Laurel said...

Oh how cute is that!

Jodi C. said...

What a sweet card!!! GREAT that your names fit perfectly!!!

Sherry Campbell said...

This is sooo cute- what a great idea!