Feb 5, 2010

FWF 2/5/10 and a Pic of Cooper




Hey everyone! I made it for another Friday Unity post. Go to the Unity blog for the list of participants. I made this card as a thank you. I have to make 5 more for some baby gifts we have received. I love this plane stamp. I can see using it on a sb page of my little guy! Hope everyone has a great day!

23 comments:

JazzyH said...

Cute!

Bonita Rose said...

that is such a cute stamp.. omg.. love it!

Stephanie Zito said...

Adorable card Dawn! Love that stamp! Have a great weekend!

Krista said...

Sweet card. The baby is adorable!

JenMarie said...

Cute little guy and cute card!

farmhouse-story said...

adorable baby and card!

Lisa H. said...

how sweet! congrats on finding some time to create. your card is lovely.

Catherine said...

Two adorable creations! ;)
Love that airplane!

Lemon Lane Studio said...

Both are just adorable!

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cute card and of course the little one!!

Gwen said...

Not sure which is cuter! The precious Cooper or the card...well, okay, Cooper is! Great card for a thank you!

Marcy H. said...

Nice Job!!

♥ Audrey ♥ said...

Ahhh, such a cutie! Lovely card.

Rona said...

He is a cutie - and the card is adorable too :)

Robynccgirl said...

Aww Dawn! He is darling! Love the card too! It would be perfect for a scrapbook page!

Kelly Mahany said...

OK sorry but Cooper is way cuter than the card!! LOL!! But I really like the card a lot too!! :-)

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Very cute!!!

stampjourney said...

Cooper is adorable, and so is your card! Hope you're getting some sleep!

Rebecca said...

cutie-pa-tootie! And the card is great, too! :-)

Jessica Diedrich said...

Awww SO sweet!

Angie Blom said...

What a cutie.. Love your card!

Laurel said...

Cute card, cute baby!

evafromca said...

What a cutie!!!! And your card is adorable!!