Jan 29, 2010

FWF 1/29/10




I actually made it for another Unity friends with flair Friday blog hop. Make sure you go by the Unity blog for all the participants. I made this card with my KOTM for my step daughter fr Valentine's Day. She just turned 15 and loves to shop. Not very surprising I know. I used some new goodies from SU like the dp, the border punch,and the felt embellishment. I can't wait to use this stamp on a sb page.


Hope everyone is doing well. Oh, and another pic of Cooper just because ;)

10 comments:

JazzyH said...

Pretty!

farmhouse-story said...

cute purse and baby!

Crystal said...

Dawn super cute creation and your little boy awww soooo sweet!!!

maiahs_momma said...

nice card :)!

Inky Hugs,
Catherine

Heather said...

Very cute card! Your little one is so cute! My little guy just turned 4 months today!

Catherine said...

Coooper is precious! Love your paper piecing and the way you did the sentiment. Cuteness all around!

Laurel said...

So cute, love the baby too!

Stephanie Zito said...

What a great card Dawn! Love those stamps! Super cute!

Angie Blom said...

beautiful card and what a sweetie.. look at those cheeks!!!

Unknown said...

Dawn, your son is soooo cute and precious! Without reading I thought the card was going to be for you shopping for your little guy...I used to love baby clothes shopping! Such great colors too!