Xmas in May???
I hate to upload this now since it is May and Xmas is long past and so far away,but I really liked this card. It is much more sparkly irl than in the picture. I managed to snap a photo before I sent it off to my parents last December. Unfortunately the stamp set and gold waffle paper was only available in the SU Holiday mini 2010. I hope they bring back the waffle paper since it has so much potential!! I am going to use it on a sb page of my son's Xmas portraits (might get it done when he is 6 or 7 lol).
I went through my favorite blog list and the blogs I follow today and saw that a lot of them have not posted in a long time. I guess I wasn't the only one to fall off of the Internet for a while. I hope they come back soon since I need all the inspiration I can get!!

No comments:
Post a Comment